[ale] [OT] Life north of ATL?

Adrin adrin at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 3 14:55:17 EDT 2012

Late I know.

While there are a lot of older subdivisions that don't have HOAs.
Gwinnett with it laws is one of the largest HOAs around. GOD forbid you
live some place like Lilburn that also throws in city ordinances with
taxes.

There are a lot of shuttles around that take you North.  I don't know
about South Atlanta. They seem to be fine as long as you have a fixed
work schedule and office.