[ale] Stuxnet

Cameron Kilgore ghostfreeman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:20:18 EDT 2012

Stuxnet was Siemens' domain, they produced a patch.

I find it telling that no US computer security firm broke the news on
Flame. And there are reports of systems in the us hit with Flame.

If I go any further down this cyberwarfare rabbit hole I will upset people
so I'm going to stop here.

Sent from my iPad