[ale] IP management

Erik Mathis erik at mathists.com
Fri Jun 1 11:29:15 EDT 2012

With racktables you certainly can limit a person or group to anything
via tags. I've seen on the mailing lists were some colo provider took
it to the next level and made it multi-tententice.

Prolly the best feature of racktables is that you can make custom
fields to track anything and then make custom reports via the api.

The worst part of racktables is some of the terminology it uses as it
took me a while to wrap my head around it.

-Erik-