[ale] Modem/router config for Comcast

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:57:18 EDT 2012

I'm using the cable modem from Comcast, but have them set it to bridge
mode.  My Linksys is set to get its IP (network-facing) via DHCP, but
I have my desktop as internal DHCP server for my internal network.  I
am not able to access the cable modem admin interface when its in
bridge mode

Pete Hardie
--------
Better Living Through Bitmaps