[ale] [OT] Getting into forensic work

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:33:34 EDT 2012

Scott mouton is local. I was trying to get a private investigator
instructor to help me get a PI license so i could do legal pen testing in
GA. The PI lobby is strong in GA and got the legislature to pass a law that
any criminal investigation had to be by licensed private investigators.
There are only about 200 PI firms in GA, so they don't really know what
they can do with all the forensic discovery and pen testing. Mostly this
means a number of security experts are flying under the radar. Any lawyer
could get sworn expert testimony thrown out on this technicality.
It makes as much sense as requiring a stockbroker to have a plumber's
license.

Wolf

http://evergreen-community-01.lyrasistechnology.org
http://sourcefreedom.com