[ale] [OT] Getting into forensic work

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Tue Jul 10 13:52:58 EDT 2012

My recollection was that in GA, you needed a private investigator's
license, whatever that entails. You can imagine that there's going to be
a barrier to entry there - it can be lucrative work (albeit one that
entails a lot of waiting around, which, one hopes, is billable) and any
shmoe with a liveCD can conceivably handle light requirements.