[ale] [OT] Getting into forensic work

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jul 10 13:34:37 EDT 2012

Nah, I would expect the judge to determine and expert witness' competence
on his/her own merits. Credentials prove little for most types of
credential, especially when talking about computers generally. Just because
someone has a license to practice forensics doesn't mean they will act
appropriately, but it does mean that they will be believed when they claim
that they have done so.