[ale] Security issue in Firefox 13

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Jul 7 15:10:03 EDT 2012

Scott,

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard about it. After I read your post, I used the procedure in the links you provided to disable this tab screen on all my installations of Firefox.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern. My email address has changed. Replying to former
address. Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

call on the phone. I get about 300 emails per day from alternate energy
mailing lists and such. I don't always see new email messages very quickly.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O) Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at