[ale] File share web application

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Jul 5 09:26:42 EDT 2012

Thanks for the comments.  Ultimately what I will need this software to do
is provide links from my internal users (sales, sales engineers,
consultants) to files that are posted by them to customers and vendors.
 owncloud looks like it might be on track, I still have to do more testing
though.  I will also look at ifolder.

bittorrent and rsync won't cut it for our non tech users.  Not to mention a
good number of our customers probably won't take kindly to their people
using torrents.  But good ideas though!

The biggest hurdle I think I have is all browsers being able to upload the
+2 gig files.  The only upload I got to work with a +4 gig file was chrome
on ubuntu.

Rob

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM, James Taylor <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com