[ale] flip flopping on programming, now interested in c++

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Jul 3 00:12:31 EDT 2012

<Laughing slightly>

Wow, you're the first one to mention it.  It's been forever since I've been on usenet.  If that's taboo, I'll have to keep it in mind the next time I'm on usenet.

Just for you, I eliminated my sig from this message as well as two ale sigs.

Feeling faint, network overload ...
As Commander Data says ... processing ... processing ... processing.

mailing lists, usenet, irc, blogs, rss feeds, podcasts, facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin

<considering running around the room breaking things>

M U S T   L O O K   A W A Y   F R O M   T H E   C O M P U T E R   S C R E E N   !!!
TOO MUCH SOCIAL INTERACTION !!!

I guess I'll have to call it quits for the night.

8-)

Sincerely,

Ron