[ale] Linux DESKTOP User's Group

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Feb 26 12:20:44 EST 2012

Hi Tod,

I would be interested.  Always good to make new friends.  I'd have to
drink soda or tea instead of beer.  You cannot possibly be close to both
GA 400 and I 85 time wise.  Regardless of what Google maps says about
the distance, it takes a good while to get from one side to the other on
highway 20.  My participation in medium to far distance events is
dependent on the price of fuel.  $ 3 / gal = BAD.  $ 4 / gal = VERY
BAD.  My wallet has already convinced me that I probably cannot be
driving to 4 different meetings / month that are 1 - 2 hours away.  In
my case, those would potentially be: Linux #1 (Emory), Linux #2 (yours),
Hobby Robotics, and Java Users.  I'm in Cumming, so you're not an hour
away, but you get the idea.  Nevertheless, the meetings sound like a
good idea.

Sincerely,

Ron