[ale] Free intro class "Introduction to Automating Linux System Administration using CFEngine 3"

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:47:48 EST 2012

Aleksey,

So cool of you to offer a CFEngine 3 class!

A bit of local knowledge for you:
Freeside Atlanta is a Maker/Hackers' space located in a large
warehouse complex in downtown Atlanta. The advantages of hosting a
class there are: lots of space to work; a classroom with projector,
desks, servers, terminals, and wired/wifi networks; a central Atlanta
location, easy access from most major highways; secure,
access-controlled, complex, and freedom from the restrains of a
scholastic or corporate setting.

To obtain all of the above at a reasonable price, Freeside is located
where per sq. ft. rents are inexpensive. Consequentially, we're
located in part of town that is a bit economically depressed.
Freeside's warehouse does not offer the polish of other sites. These
facts could diminish class attendance.

We might want to survey those that expressed an interest in attending
your class to see if they would prefer to shop for other sites.
However, if they're game, and the classroom is available (it probably
is); we'd be privileged to host your class.

hp

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin
<atsaloli.tech at gmail.com> wrote:
> I love it.  Could you help me reserve the 7-9 pm slot on Sunday, March
> 11th, please, H P?
>
> Any recommendations for a nearby dinner hangout, 5:30 PM - 7 PM?

I'd recommend something by the Omni (your hotel?), or we can make food
arrangements (for all attendees) at "The Space."