[ale] Hacking Your Smartphone ( next Thursday's talk)

dude-aaron-omy aaron at pd.org
Fri Feb 10 16:22:07 EST 2012

Hey Richard!

Regular location for ALE Central Third Thursday meetings is
Emory Law School / Gambrel Hall,  usually in room 1C.

I'll get notice posted for next Thursday's Hacking Your Smart Phone
talk shortly.  I just received the presentation synopsis this afternoon,
probably because I finally remembered to badger Charles for it
this morning.

peace
aaron