[ale] I can see why RHEL people don't use Emacs...

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu Feb 9 10:45:02 EST 2012

The first time I read the AT&T 3B2400 manual (I was bored waiting for a backup to complete) I came across the section that said it could have UP to 8 MB RAM and thought to myself "How could anyone ever need that MUCH ram?"  Of course at that time the largest hard drive you could get for a PC was 10 MB.