[ale] Stupid Question Time

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Fri Feb 3 11:28:36 EST 2012

Maybe it was "stupid answer" for "stupid question"?

It reminds of the folks that tell you to hit "Atl-F4" when you tell them you're having a problem going to a particular web site.

Hopefully he meant "sudo rm -rf /<directory> and not just "/"!

There are two kinds of Admins:
The kind that have done "rm -rf /" without meaning it.
The kind that lie and say they have never done it.