[ale] openSUSE 12.x and ath5k wlan0

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sat Dec 15 21:12:01 EST 2012

Wow.  That is it.  Thanks!

I got almost there, but I never tought to click "Next" after getting there
before, because none of the stuff there looked relevant, so I hadn't edited
any fields yet---didn't seem like the right time to click "Next".

Anyway, now I am a little more SUSE educated.  Much obliged.

(Email sent from openSUSE.  :)