[ale] OT Comcast cable fanout question

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Dec 10 20:49:43 EST 2012

On 12/10/2012 04:54 PM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I have a simple 3 way splitter for my 3 TVs.  I'd like to dump DSL and
> go to a cable modem but I'm concerned about splitting it one more time.
> Should I be?  If I pay them to install it, will they take care of it
> if there is a problem?  Is there a decent powered splitter that would
> work?
Hey, thanks a bunch for all the information.  I will admit that Comcast
has been much more helpful WRT cable issues and installs in recent
years.  I'll see if I can talk with someone there that might understand
my issues.  I'll first try to let them solve the problems if any before
I purchase my own amp.

Thanks,
Jim.