[ale] Tablet Keyboard

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Aug 31 20:55:00 EDT 2012

> Has anyone tried one of these with a tablet? I'm thinking of getting one for meetings to pair with my nexus.

Not a virtual keyboard but both an iGo BT and a physical USB keyboard have
worked with both my Nokia N800 and Acer A500 tablets.  If you are a touch
typist, you want the number row more than you know.  Of course, you don't know
you want it until you have a keyboard without one.  ;\

The iGo Bluetooth has paired with everything I've tried with it - but since I'm
a hater of all things Apple, it has never attempted connection to any of that hw.