[ale] OT: How many Linux guys are looking for work in ATL?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 12:40:35 EDT 2012

+100 !

If the work is 60 hrs/wk and two people are doing hours like that,
it's really a full-time job for 3 people and someone who makes
decisions is doing a bad job.
Numerous HR studies are clear that after 50hrs in a week (or 9 hours
in a day), performance drops to nearly useless.

Given that most health care positions are x4 10s or 48on/72 off, it's
a wonder the mistakes aren't worse.

As long as the focus is $$ and not the job/tasks/solutions/etc, things
will not improve.

I look forward to joining the ranks of the ex-IT crowd.