[ale] my new sysadmin description

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:56:29 EDT 2012

thanks for the offer. It looks like I have a cranky kernel so I'm using
a different one.

new server will transition to different service platform (dropping
wordpress, adding drupal - no snide comments about php please. I know
them all).

Working on way to have both with old wordpress in archival-mode only
(i.e.-read-only) or transfer old wordpress content to new drupal database.