[ale] Network Closet Temperature Sensor?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:49:23 EDT 2012

Hey!  I just found out my group is in charge of 3 network wiring closets.
 Apparently they have a couple switches each and can get warm but no-one
previously put any sensors in them.  i would love to find something network
connected (WiFi or hardwired would work) I can ping via script/cron to get
a reading from.   Any suggestions?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar