[ale] ping

Michael Campbell michael.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:22:45 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Vernard Martin <vernard at venger.net> wrote:
> On 08/22/2012 01:37 PM, simontek at gmail.com wrote:
>> Who uses emacs? Its either vi or pico!

Not to add to the noise, and I know that many or most of you are
sysadmins on many machines, where I'm a developer primarily on one,
and I know that emacs breaks the "do one small thing well" unix
philosophy, BUT.... if you're using emacs to just edit, you're Doing
It Wrong (tm).

That said, I'm an emacs user but I also know enough vi to get around.