[ale] OT: Light Management

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 11:14:26 EDT 2012

So, I'm now in a new office building.  The internal florescent lights are
pretty bloody bright.  It seems though that there is a sensor in them that
if the sun is out and bright, they dim.  I'm thinking I need some small
devices I can make from RadioShack I can throw up in them to force them to
Dim.  The closest thing I can find online is the anoyatron which isn't
quite what I have in mind, I want these to just dim the lights around me.

Any thoughts or anyone who can tell me how to put together something
that'll run off a 9v battery for quite some time?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar