[ale] Google Nexus Table 16 GB

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:48:23 EDT 2012

retail is dying a slow death. With the advent of Amazon same day
delivery, more big-box retail will be pick up places for online
orders. Walmart.com has stuff at better discounts than same item in
store. But you can get it delivered to the store for free. It's not
assembled from store inventory and put aside for you like Microcenter
in-store pickup.

Pity the kids in school who think they can work at the mall and earn
enough to move out of parents house.