[ale] Edubuntu Local Apps and Hard Drives : was Need Help sending PCs to Haiti

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:15:58 EDT 2012

In general local apps are running in clients memory using clients CPU
but are installed on server side. So no need for any sort of HDD. So
extra RAM for clients is nice. I would run as is been mentioned
previously browser and media player localapps and for example office
and whatever you choose not heavy on graphics on the server.