[ale] Update RHEL subscription?

Andrew Wade andrewiwade at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:41:59 EDT 2012

You can use rhnreg_ks

http://linux.die.net/man/8/rhnreg_ks

So you just setup an activation key on rhn and feed it the activation key.
  We do the same thing but with our Red Hat Satellite (local version).
 Then just run the command across all your target servers.

Make sure they're pointed where they should be (RHN vs. a local
satellite/proxy)  */etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date   and make sure the SSL key
is setup /usr/share/rhn/**