[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for Thurs., August 16th, 2012

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:58:18 EDT 2012

On 2012/08/07, at 11:24 , Lightner, Jeff wrote:

> Centrify had called me and I'd suggested they contact Ale and
> AUUG about doing such a presentation as it seemed it might
> be of interest to folks.   Glad to hear they followed up on the
> suggestion.

Thanks very much for the lead, Jeff.  Hope you can join us for
this one.

I'll also hope that you can join us for the after meeting meeting
at Meltons App and Tap...
      <http://www.meltonsappandtap.com/>
...since the Centrify folks have asked me to announce their
generous offer to buy the first round of appetizers for us!

A really, really nice lead!  ;-)

in peace
aaron