[ale] Update RHEL subscription?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 14:00:34 EDT 2012

I have a new subscription number to replace an expired one. I really
don't want to have to login to all my systems and run `rhn_update`. Is
there an easier way to update the subscription number on a system such
that a `yum update` will be successful?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/