[ale] [OT][rant]

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Aug 2 11:44:57 EDT 2012

On 08/02/2012 10:55 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> ... and don't expect to fly home.  When you don't actually get on the
> first leg of the return flight they will cancel your itinerary.
> Actually they might cancel it when you don't get on the second leg of
> the outbound.
That's why you buy a second, unrelated return ticket which is what we
did.  In those days a round trip was normally priced cheaper than
separate tickets but the had just opened up a new route and was pricing
it ridiculously cheap.  I bought a round trip ticked to Portland from
Tampa and a one way from Minneapolis to Tampa and it was less than the
round trip from Tampa to Mn and back.

And I suspect the cancelled my return from Portland but I didn't care.

Jim.