[ale] compiling trouble

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:36:39 EDT 2012

It's looking for the kernel source tree. That linux/config.h should be
there from the running kernel build. In Fedora land, you want a
package called kernel-devl. It looks like your build is looking for a
file in

/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.26-2-686/linux/config.h

start by lookin g there for the file. It used to be in
/usr/src/<kernel-name>/linux. I'm not sure if the
linux-headers-<version> is a debian thing or not.