[ale] GnuCash [OT]

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Aug 1 10:55:51 EDT 2012

I don't know how it used to be, but at least when I set up my corporation
in the Payroll and state tax systems, I had to make personal guarantees.
That said, I am happy to accept that (relatively minor) liability in
exchange for the protection offered by corporate limited liability.

That is, no matter who runs the reports and pays the bills, I am personally