[ale] OT: Any interest in a Liferay user group?

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Wed Aug 1 09:54:59 EDT 2012

Colleagues,

I'm wondering if anyone on this list might be using or considering Liferay (http://www.liferay.com/) as a portal solution? Would you be interested in joining a user group for Atlanta-area Liferay users? If so, could you respond to me off-list? For those not familiar with Liferay, It's an open source portal app written in Java; we run it on Linux, but it will run on other operating systems as well. We're using it to power our new intranet at Emory Law School. If you're aware of other non-ALE folks who might be interested in Liferay, please forward my contact information along to them.

Many thanks and sorry for the non-Linux post,

Ben

--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D.
Assistant Dean, Information Technology