[ale] who is eating my drive

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:14:43 EDT 2011

My host machine is a Windoze machine with 12GB run (I run Windoze7 64 bit).

Of that I have allocated 8GB to the VMWare app that runs only one VM Session
which is Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit. (don't know why but the VMWare app itself is a
32 bit app and there is no 64 bit version of VMWare app)

The VM that I created was given 22GB as  the vmdk file aka the hard drive.
But during creation for reason beyond insanity I gave 8GB swap space.

I am now thinking based on the discussions that I should reclaim that 8GB
and use that as a mount point.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

-Narahari