[ale] windoze scripts to linux scripts

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Fri May 27 14:07:39 EDT 2011

I thought the goal was to ensure that the full path was listed. Using find
like that only works if you specify the whole path in $DIR, whereas realpath
will always return the full path. I use realpath quite a bit for other
things which is why using it came to mind.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!