[ale] Fedora 15

Wolf Halton wolf at wolfhalton.info
Wed May 25 23:19:34 EDT 2011

I have been trying to see what I was doing wrong with the
Fed-15-live/install disk.  I have gone through installs from the live
media 3 times on virtualBox.  Fatal error booting from the virtual hard
drive when the install is over and I reboot.  My install media is an iso
of the CD (Not DVD).  I cannot emulate hardware video acceleration even
though I checked 3-d video accel on the settings page for this vm and
gave it 128M video ram, so Gnome3 is still falling back to 2.5.