[ale] Fedora 15

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed May 25 02:12:44 EDT 2011

I really like GNOME 3; aside from a few (minor) bugs, it is quite nice. I
could learn to use it daily, on the right base. I had to remove Fedora,
though. I couldn't be productive with it. Fedora is strangely fresh, but I
can't get over the package manager. It is very slow (could just be my
perception), and I found a bug either in the package manager or the F15
repository, I don't know which. (Sadly, I did not save the output, and I
can't remember what I was trying to install, but it failed miserably).

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!