[ale] GRUB2 graphics

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 17 22:56:49 EDT 2011

Umm, I know it's a kernel option. I used it as an example while
suggesting that the same file is going to be the place to make the
config change you need. Doing a Google search for "/etc/default/grub"
returns [1] as the very first result. Which then reveals that you want
to adjust the "GRUB_GFXMODE" option.

Sorry I didn't do all of the research for you the first time. It's not
too easy to do on an iPad and write up in an email.

[1] -- https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2