[ale] Really OT: You think ALE has OT posts?!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:18:41 EDT 2011

It's the bind users list. Duh!

:-)

Hearing voices. Sounds more like a kde user <flamebait>.
On May 17, 2011 9:10 AM, "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner at water.com> wrote:
> Just saw this on the BIND mailing list this morning...

information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Thank you.