[ale] [Slightly OT] Laptop Recommendations/Warnings

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Sun May 15 12:18:23 EDT 2011

I used to have one of the IBM branded Thinkpads and liked it for the
years I used it until finally died.   Since it was company provided
laptop they replaced it with a Dell Lattitude and I like that fine.

Suprising our company now does HP because for some reason Dell isn't
smart enough to have their server and desktop/laptop divisions tied in
together for marketing.  Even though we use Dell for servers we actually
save money using HP for desktop/laptop use now.  Its going to be a sad
day for Dell if we find that HP gives us volume discounts based on
desktop/laptop and servers.