[ale] ubuntu upgrade issues

Pablo Ordonez pablo.f.ordonez at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:21:48 EDT 2011

Hi there
It happened to my in my old Laptop model 2001 ( now running natty 2D).
What I did was to boot in single mode user.
Get a terminal and you are in business.
Then run grub update
That fixed my problem.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2

find

Editing Menus During Boot and follow the instructions

Hope this work for you

Pablo