[ale] May ALE meeting?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue May 10 08:38:02 EDT 2011

Back in high school I used to try to keep a full schedule and finding no
other science class I could take one year decided to take a typing class
thinking it might someday be "a little useful" to know how to type.   It
is amazing how lucky a decision that turned out to be for the future I
live in.

Of course all my decisions weren't so brilliant - I took French for 5
years from Junior High through High School.   If only all the illegal
immigrants were from Quebec...