[ale] [OT] Celebrate - CIA mercenary Osama killed! The "Ten Trillion Dollar Man" is assassinated!

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Mon May 2 17:12:38 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 15:48 -0400, arxaaron wrote:
> On 2011/05/01, at 23:02 , Greg Freemyer wrote:
> > I'm ecstatic to say the news is reporting Usama Bin Laden has been
> > killed by the USA and his dna verified!
> > God Bless the USA!
> > =====
>
> ====================
> Truly and pathetically sad, but typical of the sick arrogance and
> desperate denial that is the ultimate source of all evil.
> "We are the master nation."
> "We are the master race."
> "We are the master faith."
> ====================

-10 for cool-aid drinking (I know, that makes it personal, but hey, I am
just having fun, not being serious).

> OSAMA BIN LADEN: $$ THE TEN TRILLION DOLLAR MAN $$
>
> The wars started by the fascist Bush regime in the name of the
> vengeance blinded rabid republican witch hunt for Reagan CIA
> trained mercenary Osama bin Laden have forced all current and
> future US taxpayers into at least TEN TRILLION DOLLARS
> DEFICIT DEBT (mainly to totalitarian, Communist Red China).
> Besides bankrupting our nation for generations to come, those
> unconstitutional wars of invasion and occupation have also
> COST THE LIVES of at least 6,000 U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL
> and contract mercenaries. They have additionally COST THE
> INNOCENT LIVES OF HUNDEDS OF THOUSANDS of IRAQI
> AND AFGHANI MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN. They have
> (rightly) reduced the world's view of our nation to that of a war
> mongering, death merchant, militarist state full of murdering,
> torturing, bullying, invading, egomaniac, sociopathic thugs
> who actively seek to destroy freedom, democracy, civil liberty
> and human rights, especially through their expansions of
> police state militarism, religious extremism, demonizing
> racism and political hate mongering inside their own borders.
>
> Only an ultimately evil, satanic, petty, vengeance blind, baby
> murdering, genocidal maniac deity could bless the USA...
> the kind of G.O.D. commonly invented and defined in the
> books of the biblical old testament, the qur'an and the torah.
>
> Hope everyone feels that assassinating Osama was worth it.
> If you do, then I invite you to look at just a few of the faces
> of fellow Americans you helped our country's murdering and
> torturing heads of state to kill over the past 10 years:
> <http://projects.washingtonpost.com/fallen/>
>
> Speaking for the justice of accountability.
> Speaking for the simple sanity of peace.
> Imagining that the whole world may be blessed by
> knowing their universal connection to an inner light,
> and that all humanity may be freed of hatred, fear
> and oppression through secular enlightenment.
> -- aaron

-10 for streaming a random list of words together used as adjectives.

+5 for having an opinion and trying to articulate it.

+20 for not making any personal attacks against people who think
differently about any of this (aside from the ones he thinks are
responsible for the problems) and for not using a broad brush against
them as well.