[ale] .NET considered harmful

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Mar 31 13:24:17 EDT 2011

Wow!  This thread is going nearly as strong as the comments being posted
as the article below!  I had not read it when Charles posted it but have
not and find it very interesting (if not refreshing!)  Being as I'm an
old school computer type I'm a foundational kind of guy and am applying
that learning curve to Linux (albeit slowly!)  I agree about the
comments about M$ being cookie-cutter -- this is why I've left that
world for GNU/Linux and am working to expand my experience and
understanding of the free software movement.

Thanks for sharing Charles.........Rich in Lilburn