[ale] OT: gmail accounts

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 08:59:41 EDT 2011

On 03/31/2011 08:49 AM, jwkite at gmail.com wrote:
> I have periodically had to go through additional authentication measures when using gmail. Google seems to track your machine/ip information and require additional verification when you log in from an unknown device (but not always).
>
> Josh Kite
Hmm, no change at my end unless Comcast changed something at their end
that I hadn't noticed. I have seen reports related to breech on a CA
server that listed Google, Mozilla and I can't remember off hand that
were compromised as a result of the breech. The timing of all this seems
to, in my mind, would make it related to each other.