[ale] How do people deal with RHEL?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:38:26 EDT 2011

Man, you are hilarious. There is _one_ instance in my replies where I
have been even a little bit snarky, and that is when I pointed out
that I _did_ include the information that I was being chastised for
not including.

It is other folks who have taken this thread in a direction unintended
and then got offended by replies they didn't want. Replies that did
not contain any malice, just opinion and statements of situation. In
fact, in a couple of my replies I _explicitly identified_ that this
thread wasn't a quest for help, but nothing more than "bitching" about
a distro that frustrates me. I don't know how that anyone can take
personal offense to that.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/