[ale] OT: way off topic but help!!!!

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:13:07 EDT 2011

On 03/24/2011 01:26 PM, Greg Clifton wrote:
> Willaim,
>
> As I noted in my earlier post, GA is a NON-Judicial foreclosure state,
> so the event happens much more quickly here. However, I suspect the
> banks are fairly overwhelmed with foreclosures in GA these days so I
> wouldn't think there is much need for alarm. If the bank takes
> possession of the property, AFIK, they are subject to any existing
> (lease) contract that previously existed between previous owner and
> tennent. So Scott should be safe at least for the duration of his
> lease (or would at least get 30 days notice of lease termination) and
> then the bank could evict.

Thanks to all for the input. We are currently looking for another
rental. My fear is that it took 4 months to find this one as my youngest
son still lives with us is wheelchair bound so we have to be in a single
story structure with floor plans that are wheelchair friendly. His
driving skills are poor as indicated by all of the dings in the walls
here. We have to have at minimum 3bdroom/2bath w/finished bonus room or
basement. When were looking last time there were tons of 2 story homes
but very few ranches on the market. Then of course we would call some
listing and they would say, "Oh yeah it's a ranch with basement" only to
get there and find that the "basement" is above ground, so the first
floor is really the second floor and the "basement" can only be entered
from inside the house. Our lease ends in a few weeks unless we renew as
we had originally planned on.