[ale] OT: way off topic but help!!!!

jwkite at gmail.com jwkite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:54:27 EDT 2011

I am no expert by any means, but if the actual homeowner is foreclosed upon, then the bank would foreclose and take possession. They have two options 1) kick you out or 2) keep you as a tenant while they attempt to sell. You might want to contact the bank and proactively offer to remain as a tenant.

You could also contact Clark Howard's action center. I know I have heard this discussed on his show before.

Good luck!

Josh Kite