[ale] How do people deal with RHEL?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:39:57 EDT 2011

[1] yields results for RHEL5 and Fedora 10 -- I need RHEL4. There is
an RPM available at [2], but I have no idea if I can trust the
repository. I'm not very keen on installing binaries from random
public repositories.

As for the software being supported, that is a non-issue. They can
provide a base repository of software that they will actively support
and a repository that contains software you can use on your own. The
benefit would be that the packages are built and maintained by the
company, and you can trust them.

[1] -- http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=ntop&submit=Search+...&system=&arch=i386
[2] -- http://packages.sw.be/ntop/

--