[ale] Linux in DeKalb County Schools

jwkite at gmail.com jwkite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:51:16 EDT 2011

Thank you all for your input. I have not talked with the teacher or school yet, so I cannot explain why she would say there is not sound card. The boxes appear to be very small, and based on some comments from my boys, I've been under the impression that they're using thin clients.

And thanks toe Zeb for the offer. Let me see what's going on and I might take you up on the equipment offer.

Thanks again all. I will report back on my experience.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T