[ale] how do I list big files

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Mar 22 08:11:12 EDT 2011

I must have gotten started late or something. The biggest (physical) drive
platters I got to deal with were 12 inch 5 MB platters for a RL02 drive
from DEC. Between the platter and the travel case a heavy beast to lug
around. So of course I had to dog trot one and personal gear through the
length of Washington National airport. Years ago and I was in better "out
of shape" then. Spent the flight home trying to stop huffing and puffing.